Silk Ikat Pillows in Tribal Design - A Pair
This product is no longer available.
In addition to our vintage Turkish kilim pillows, we've found an artisan who hand looms 100% silk Ikat fabric we've ...
more In addition to our vintage Turkish kilim pillows, we've found an artisan who hand looms 100% silk Ikat fabric we've sewn into matching pairs of toss pillows. This is the same artisan who makes the silk for Rifat Ozbek--shhhhh!
Silk was brought to Turkey from China during the Ottoman Empire and while often emulated by machines, ours are completely hand-loomed. We take pride in producing a superior product. These will be the jewelry on the bed, sofa, chairs with their vibrant colors and easy size.
The zipper is hidden in the seam so we don't put our trademark hand-made glass "evil eye" to ward off the negative energy of all who will envy your fabulous new pillows and great taste!
Product does not come with insert.
Depth is reflected with pillow insert. less
- 16.0ʺW × 8.0ʺD × 16.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Encino, CA
Turkish Textile Co. in Encino, CA
The finest in vintage textiles and home decor from Turkey (and around the world if ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 3Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.