1980s Yves Saint Laurent Vintage Ysl Multicolored Passementerie Gold Belt
Rich hues and international influences shaped several collections throughout YSL’s extensive career. Having explored influences from Africa, Eastern Europe ...
moreRich hues and international influences shaped several collections throughout YSL’s extensive career. Having explored influences from Africa, Eastern Europe, and India, Saint Laurent in a 1986 interview stated “I use my imagination to conjure up countries I don’t know.” From this perspective, Saint Laurent has imaginatively merged elements of many different cultures with classic couture style. Likely from this 1982 Spring/Summer India Collection, this high-contrast belt is made from a series of passementerie cording of yellow, gold, amethyst, violet, and green, the cords each have unique textures adding a heightened visual interest to the belt design. At centre front is an elaborate brooch closure featuring an antiqued gold starburst branch motif with a clear stone accent. The superb ornamentation of this pieces makes it a gem, pairing nicely as a business, cocktail, or evening accessory.
Size estimate: XS/S
Length: 26.5 inches
Width: 2.5 inches
The buckle closes at the center with a hidden hook. Although there is no labelling on this piece, this is likely a sign that it was actually shown on the runway. It is in very good condition with only light evidence of a patina forming on the branch buckle. High-quality vintage pieces like this are yours to live in and love while increasing in value every year. It’s never too soon to start collecting them, as an investment in your wardrobe—and in yourself.
Due to the unique nature of this product, all sales are final. This item is not eligible for the standard Chairish return policy. less
- 2.5ʺW × 0.25ʺD × 26.5ʺH
- Yves Saint Laurent
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent Excellent less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Basha Gold in Boca Raton, FL
Basha Gold is the ultimate shopping destination for memorable, style-defining, vintage and couture pieces, available ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.