1980s Memphis Ettore Sottsass for Anthologie Quartetto Cube Table
This fun and original piece was designed by Ettore Sottsass in 1984 as a commission for Anthologie Quartett. A favorite ...
moreThis fun and original piece was designed by Ettore Sottsass in 1984 as a commission for Anthologie Quartett. A favorite in our collection as it epitomizes our love for the geometry of things. A cube that has been covered in printed laminate mimicking a composition notebook and 2 other sides in a vibrant saffron yellow color. The AQ cubes were considered innovative at the time given that they were created using a custom printed laminate based on Ettore's own design & specifications. Here we have taken into consideration this piece as a stand alone cube or as a small side table finished with a simple glass top (included), that's been perfectly measured to fit to the edges to the corners as not to distract from the design of the cube.
AQ launched in 1984 as a collaborative experience focusing on the quartet of architecture, design, art, & fashion. AQ was known for commissioning more than 50 designers from all over Europe to create decor, furniture and lighting. They then debuted the collection at the Cologne Furniture Fair in January of 1984 and at the Milan Furniture Fair in September of 1984. They are still creating furniture in the present. less
- 14ʺW × 14ʺD × 14ʺH
- Ettore Sottsass
- Ettore Sottsass
- Place of Origin
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Two sides have chipped laminate and yellow sides have scratches & rubs. It has been loved Two sides have chipped laminate and yellow sides have scratches & rubs. It has been loved less
- Table Shape
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
GLOW Geometric in Hayward, CA
A decor & furnishings collection celebrating the exuberance & color spectrum of the 1980s & early 1990s, including ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Adjustable Coffee Tables
- Black Coffee Tables
- Coffee Tables with Drawers
- Coffee Tables with Storage
- Display Coffee Tables
- Distressed Coffee Tables
- Drum Coffee Tables
- Ettore Sottsass Coffee Tables
- Farmhouse Coffee Tables
- Folding Coffee Tables
- Geometric Coffee Tables
- Large Coffee Tables
- Large Square Coffee Tables
- Lift Top Coffee Tables
- Low Coffee Tables
- Modern Coffee Tables
- Narrow Coffee Tables
- Outdoor Coffee Tables
- Oval Coffee Tables
- Pallet Coffee Tables
- Reclaimed Wood Coffee Tables
- Rectangle Coffee Tables
- Round Coffee Tables
- Round Glass Coffee Tables
- Round Marble Coffee Tables
- Saffron Coffee Tables
- San Francisco Coffee Tables
- Slate Coffee Tables
- Small Coffee Tables
- Small Square Coffee Tables
- Square Coffee Tables
- Tree Trunk Coffee Tables
- Trunk Coffee Tables
- Upholstered Coffee Tables
- White Coffee Tables
- Wood Slab Coffee Tables
- Wood and Metal Coffee Tables
- Yellow Coffee Tables
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.