Paul Klee - Heroic Strokes of the Bow - Inspired Silk Hand Woven Pillow Cover - 18″ X 19″
Offered a 18"x19" hand woven one of a kind kilim pillow. Made from Silk on cotton hand woven flat weave ...
moreOffered a 18"x19" hand woven one of a kind kilim pillow. Made from Silk on cotton hand woven flat weave NEW kilim rug.
An unique handmade Kilim rug pillow. This one of a kind rug produced only one piece in about 10 days by the our weavers. We used silk warp and Turkish cotton weft. We inspired by Paul Klee drawing '' Heroic Strokes of the Bow - Heroische Bogenstriche ''. A splendid decor for your home's. Background color is undyed pure silk. Check last photo for original Drawing
Would you interest for a rugs that same pattern this pillow? Please check following links:
Rug is not a fragment. This Kilim rug weaved by our weaver for this pillow cover. We can make custom order pillows
Pillow made with first class workmanship and high quality internal and external materials (back, zipper, undercoat)
Materials: genuine silk- original Turkish Bursa cocoon
Insert included. Syntethic fiber beads
About original drawing from moma org: The title of this late work suggests that the black zigzags refer to the rhythmic strokes of a violin bow. Evoking a tablet of hieroglyphs, these thick, seemingly unrehearsed lines traverse the ground, bounding dashes, circles, and indecipherable symbols. While barely legible beneath a layer of colored paste, comparatively delicate newspaper type runs vertically, rooting the work in its contemporary moment. Following the rise of the Nazi regime in Germany, from 1933 until his death Klee lived in exile in Switzerland. These last years of his life were marked by intense productivity and assertive directness less
- 18.9ʺW × 7ʺD × 17.7ʺH
- Paul Klee
- Mint Condition, Not Used, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- New New less
Turkish Kilim , Rug and Carpets in JACKSONVILLE, FL
Anatolian Turkish Hand Woven and Hand Knotted Rugs - Kilims and carpets shop
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.