1970s Vintage Roche-Bobois Cantilevered Chairs- Set of 4
Here are four gorgeous Roche-Bobois dining chairs made by Furnitrad of Quebec in 1975 in their original burnt orange cotton ...
moreHere are four gorgeous Roche-Bobois dining chairs made by Furnitrad of Quebec in 1975 in their original burnt orange cotton velveteen fabric. These are great in a dining room, but also function well as occasional chairs in your living room or bedroom--even lobby chairs or side chairs in your office. Everything is original on these chairs except where noted below, and they are still very comfortable and quite stylish.
Each blind-tufted cushion attaches to the frame with two snaps; fabric on the cushions at each of the snaps has been repaired and reinforced before replacement snaps have been installed. The cushion covers have been cleaned, but some stains persist on the seats, visible only on close inspection. The fabric which covers the frames can be zipped off and is clean, but shows a little fading on the backs. One chair shows a little water damage on the back. All of these issues can be mitigated with reupholstery, as the steel frames themselves are sturdy and sit square. Condition of the frames is good vintage condition, typical of their age.
Transportation and Delivery
Items are available for pickup by yourself or your service. I can provide curbside delivery within 50 miles of Naperville, IL for a fee. If needed, the chair seats can be disassembled from the bases for easier packing and transport.
If you need more information or photographs, please don't hesitate to contact me. less
- 21ʺW × 25ʺD × 34ʺH
- Space Age
- Roche Bobois
- Place of Origin
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Restored, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Some minor functional repairs made to the cushions, but all original materials in fabric and frame, in a condition typical ... moreSome minor functional repairs made to the cushions, but all original materials in fabric and frame, in a condition typical for their vintage (1975). less
- Seat Height
- 19.0 inches
- Seat Interior Depth
- 17.0 inches
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Andrew P. in Naperville, IL
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Armless Office Chairs
- Burnt Orange Office Chairs
- Chicago Office Chairs
- Comfortable Office Chairs
- Ergonomic Office Chairs
- Executive Office Chairs
- Fabric Office Chairs
- Fabric Office Chairs
- Luxury Office Chairs
- Mesh Office Chairs
- Metal Office Chairs
- Mid-Century Modern Office Chairs
- Orange Office Chairs
- Persimmon Office Chairs
- Reclining Office Chairs
- Small Office Chairs
- Space Age Office Chairs
- Steelcase Office Chairs
- Swivel Office Chairs
- Tall Office Chairs
- Velvet Office Chairs
- Wide Office Chairs
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.