1940s Sight Light Corp. Modern Swivel Desk Lamp
This vintage sight light is a fun, atomic, industrial modern swivel desk lamp patented by M.G. Wheeler Co. of ...
more This vintage sight light is a fun, atomic, industrial modern swivel desk lamp patented by M.G. Wheeler Co. of Greenwich CT, in 1938. The two-tiered saucer shade and socket area is comprised of painted metal. The stem is brass and the base is a solid metal. Outer shade has manufacturer's sticker to underside. Missing one "pin" at the top of shade, and definitely has some wear and could easily be refinished/ painted as well. This is a fun and unique addition to an industrial modern or mid-century decor.
Lamp measures 14 3/4 x 22 x 9 1/2 in.
Seller notes overall fair vintage condition. Brass has nice patina and painted metal has some chips in paint throughout consistent with relatively heavy use and age. In working electrical condition. Holds standard base bulb. less
- 15.0ʺW × 22.0ʺD × 9.5ʺH
- Fair Has lived a "full life" and has a distressed look with noticeable wear
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Mechanicsville, VA
Governor's Antiques in Mechanicsville, VA
A regional destination for nearly 50 years, we've grown to be one of the ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.