18th Century Ebenezer Tracy Windsor Chair
Here's a rare find, a signed Ebenezer Tracy Windsor chair. Tracy was a premiere chair maker in Connecticut during the ... more Here's a rare find, a signed Ebenezer Tracy Windsor chair. Tracy was a premiere chair maker in Connecticut during the late 17th and 18th centuries. The spindle back is all intact and appears never to have been broken. It also appears that this was originally a rocking chair, but early on the rockers were removed and the legs neatly revamped on the bottoms. The seat was repaired at some point. It is sturdy and ready for use. less
- 19.0ʺW × 16.0ʺD × 38.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Early American
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Schenectady, NY
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Patricia's Room in Schenectady, NY
Celebrating art, design, the elegant and the unique since 1996.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.