"Bear Creek Pond", Texas by Donald Eagling
This product is no longer available.
A fine Impressionist oil landscape showing a wintry forest reflected in a crisp lake with snow-covered mountains beyond. Signed lower ...
more A fine Impressionist oil landscape showing a wintry forest reflected in a crisp lake with snow-covered mountains beyond. Signed lower right, "D. G. Eagling" for Donald G. Eagling (American, 20th century), a listed artist, and painted circa 1990. Titled verso "October Snow, Bear Creek Pond." This award-winning American plein air painter studied with Van Waldron and Pam Glover and has exhibited with success nationwide. Presented in a giltwood frame with canvas liner.
Materials: oil on acrylic board; framed.
Condition: excellent; minor restoration to frame. less
- 28.5ʺW × 0.1ʺD × 24.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $39
- Free Local Pickup in Santa Cruz, CA
McNaught Fine Art in Santa Cruz, CA
A 1986 graduate of Christie's Fine Arts of London, I headed the fine art ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.