1940s French Green Upholstered Armchairs - A Pair
This product is no longer available.
A Pair of very inviting and comfortable French 1940s armchairs upholstered in anise green with diamond patterns and apron fringes ...
more A Pair of very inviting and comfortable French 1940s armchairs upholstered in anise green with diamond patterns and apron fringes. Seats rest on ebonized pear wood feet. The two Armchairs are slightly different in size. The smaller armchair is 31.50" High x 33" Wide x 27" Deep. The French sometimes made a pair of armchairs different in size and call it a "Monsieur-Madame". From floor to seat: 17". Chairs have firm seats and the fabric is in good condition with minor age marks and flaws on back of one armchair and in front of other armchair.
Note: A Love seat Sofa matching the Armchairs is also available. less
- 33.0ʺW × 29.0ʺD × 32.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Austin, TX
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Négrel Antiques in Austin, TX
Since 1994, Pierre and Cathy Négrel have traveled to France in search of antique furniture ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 3Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.