Schumacher Patterson Flynn Martin Promenade De Printemps Grande Hand Knotted Wool Silk Modern Rug
A legendary influence on the world of 20th-century textile design, Paule Marrot (1902-1987) lives on in her collection for Patterson ...
moreA legendary influence on the world of 20th-century textile design, Paule Marrot (1902-1987) lives on in her collection for Patterson Flynn Martin. Marrot’s timeless rug and carpet designs were inspired by the infinite varieties found among flowers, birds, branches and all the colors of nature. These styles remain an inspiration to designers today, as they bring warmth and vibrancy to interiors around the globe.
Rug pattern: Promenade de Printemps Grande
Dimensions: 9' x 12'
Fiber content: Wool & Silk
Color way: Light Ground
Since Schumacher was founded in 1889, our family-owned company has been synonymous with style, taste, and innovation. A passion for luxury and an unwavering commitment to beauty are woven into everything we do.
Schumacher's sister-brand, Patterson Flynn Martin, is a leading designer of exquisite custom, classic and contemporary floorcoverings serving the interior design trade. Since its founding in 1943, the company has maintained a reputation for its dedication to superior design and personalized service. Only the finest floorcoverings crafted with exceptional production techniques become part of PFM’s offerings, which include historic reproductions, Oriental carpets, exclusive Wilton, Hand Tufted, Tibetan and Hand Knotted rugs from around the world. less
- 9′ × 12′ and 0.5″ thick
- Place of Origin
- Mint Condition, Not Used, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- New New less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Schumacher in New York, NY
Since Schumacher was founded in 1889, our family-owned company has been synonymous with style, taste ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Beige Contemporary Handmade Rugs
- Blue Contemporary Handmade Rugs
- French Contemporary Handmade Rugs
- New York Contemporary Handmade Rugs
- Schumacher Contemporary Handmade Rugs
- Shabby Chic Contemporary Handmade Rugs
- Silk Contemporary Handmade Rugs
- Tan Contemporary Handmade Rugs
- Textile Contemporary Handmade Rugs
- Wool Contemporary Handmade Rugs
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.