1970s Organic Modern Ocmulgee Studio Pottery Planter
Made of highly regarded material from the famed Ocmulgee River, this ethereal piece originates from The Fine Arts Gallery in ... moreMade of highly regarded material from the famed Ocmulgee River, this ethereal piece originates from The Fine Arts Gallery in Ipswich, Massachusetts. This Cape Cod gallery gem of a artisan treasures is owned and has been operated for 30 years by Barbara King, also a noted artisan. The colors are reminiscent of the sand and water of the cape. Also the cranberry bogs and beautiful sunsets are called to mind. The Inside of the planter shows faded flowers. *We offer convenient 1-10 day delivery service, with an expedited 1-2 day option. The cost is dependent on the distance. We typically do 1- 250 miles. Please comment with your zip code for a quote. Often our delivery is quicker and less expensive than the otherwise stated shipping costs. Thanks, Julie less
- 12ʺW × 5.25ʺD × 4.5ʺH
- Mid 20th Century
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Great vintage condition signs of use are consistent with age and history Great vintage condition signs of use are consistent with age and history less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Julie Johnson Interiors in Franklin Lakes, NJ
I am an Interior Designer with a passion for art, vintage and handmade pieces. I ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Mid-Century Modern Planters
- Fish Bowl Planters
- Ceramic Planters
- Elephant Planters
- Urn Planters
- Boho Chic Planters
- Hanging Planters
- White Planters
- New York Planters
- Turquoise Planters
- Indoor Planters
- Large Ceramic Planters
- Tall Planters
- Succulent Planters
- Orchid Planters
- Wall Planters
- Rectangular Planters
- Sculpture Materials Planters
- Gray Planters
- Barrel Planters
- Large Outdoor Planters
- Contemporary Planters
- Flower Planters
- Mexican Planters
- Large Planters
- Outdoor Planters
- Terracotta Planters
- Purple Planters
- Clay Planters
- Cream Planters
- Organic Modern Planters
- Paint Planters
- Pottery Planters
- Teal Planters
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.