Ray Beldner Figural Triptych Collage
"Collage #115" by Ray Beldner, 2015
The seller says: "This collage on museum board is by Bay Area artist, Ray ... more "Collage #115" by Ray Beldner, 2015
The seller says: "This collage on museum board is by Bay Area artist, Ray Beldner. It is from a series of collages inspired by, and often paired with, selections of poems by Sappho. Drawing from sources as diverse as vintage magazines, art history books, auction catalogs, crafting books, and found photos, Beldner plays with shapes, colors, scale and textures not to tell a story but to infer a fragmented narrative where room is left for visual exploration and contemplation.
Ray Beldner is a sculptor and new media artist whose work has been exhibited both nationally and internationally and can be found in many public and private collections including the Smithsonian National Portrait Gallery and the Federal Reserve Board, Washington D.C., the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco, Oakland Museum of California, and the San Jose Museum of Art, among others. He has taught sculpture and interdisciplinary studies at the San Francisco Art Institute, California College of the Arts, San Francisco State University, and University of California, Santa Cruz.
His work has been reviewed in publications including Art in America, Art On Paper, Artweek, Wired, Playboy, the Boston Globe, the Los Angeles Times, the Village Voice, the International Herald Tribune, the Wall Street Journal, and the New York Times. A profile of him and his work can be found in the book: Epicenter, San Francisco Bay Area Art Now, by Chronicle Books." less
- 10.0ʺW × 1.0ʺD × 8.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in San Francisco, CA
Loose Cannon in San Francisco, CA
Loose Cannon is an eclectic mix of art and home goods from emerging and established ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.