Danish Modern Rosewood & Teak Dining Chairs
Fabulous group of six mid century Danish modern teak and rosewood dining Chairs. Graceful contouring in the teak backrest flows ...
moreFabulous group of six mid century Danish modern teak and rosewood dining Chairs. Graceful contouring in the teak backrest flows beautifully into the solid rosewood legs. Elegant minimalism and design at its best.
The Restoration: The FMV team did an excellent job of making these dining chairs look brand new. Back joints have been glued and clamped to ensure years of rigidity. Every inch was professionally detailed top to bottom. All of the chairs have been reupholstered with new, commercial grade black vinyl by our in-house upholstress. She also beefed up the seats by adding an extra layer of foam.
About Mid Century Danish Modern: A style of minimalist furniture and housewares from Denmark associated with the Danish design movement. In the 1920s, Kaare Klint embraced the principles of Bauhaus modernism in furniture design, creating clean, pure lines based on an understanding of classical furniture craftsmanship coupled with careful research into materials, proportions and the requirements of the human body. With designers such as Arne Jacobsen and Hans Wegner and associated cabinetmakers, Danish furniture thrived from the 1940s through the 1960s. Adopting mass-production techniques and concentrating on form rather than just function, Finn Juhl contributed to the style’s success. Danish housewares adopting a similar minimalist design such as cutlery and trays of teak and stainless steel and dinnerware such as those produced in Denmark for Dansk in its early years, expanded the Danish modern aesthetic beyond furniture. less
- 18.5ʺW × 17ʺD × 30.75ʺH
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Restored, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Restored with new upholstery. All chairs have been tightened by our restoration team and are sturdy. Blemishes on one chair ... moreRestored with new upholstery. All chairs have been tightened by our restoration team and are sturdy. Blemishes on one chair are shown in photos. less
- Seat Height
- 17.5 inches
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Furnish Me Vintage in St. Petersburg, FL
Furnish Me Vintage presents a selectively curated collection of mid century modern, Danish, and contemporary ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Bauhaus Dining Chairs
- Black Dining Chairs
- Black Outdoor Dining Chairs
- Comfortable Dining Chairs
- Contemporary Dining Chairs
- Danish Dining Chairs
- Danish Modern Dining Chairs
- Dining Chairs with Arms
- Farmhouse Dining Chairs
- Folding Dining Chairs
- High Back Dining Chairs
- Metal Dining Chairs
- Mid-Century Modern Dining Chairs
- Minimalism Dining Chairs
- Minimalist Dining Chairs
- Modern Dining Chairs
- Modern Outdoor Dining Chairs
- Outdoor Dining Chairs
- Outdoor Wood Dining Chairs
- Plastic Dining Chairs
- Rattan Outdoor Dining Chairs
- Reupholstered Dining Chairs
- Rolling Dining Chairs
- Rosewood Dining Chairs
- Round Back Dining Chairs
- Steel Dining Chairs
- Swivel Dining Chairs
- Tall Dining Chairs
- Tampa Dining Chairs
- Teak Dining Chairs
- Teak Outdoor Dining Chairs
- Tufted Dining Chairs
- Upholstered Dining Chairs
- Vinyl Dining Chairs
- White Outdoor Dining Chairs
- Wood Dining Chairs
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.