Vintage 1969 Drioli Murano Glass Liqueur Bottle
A vintage 1969 Drioli hand blown mouse liqueur bottle made in Murano, Italy. (There is another similar mouse on sale ...
moreA vintage 1969 Drioli hand blown mouse liqueur bottle made in Murano, Italy. (There is another similar mouse on sale in my store as well). The bottle is made with red, green, and clear cased glasses. The bottle is 6 inches tall, 3 inches wide, and weighs 1 lb., 6 oz. The bottle was designed by an unspecified Murano glassmaker for export to the U.S. The mouse series was manufactured in 1969 and exported to a distributor in Jacksonville, Florida. (Each year, Drioli had a different animal bottle - dogs one year, cats the next, etc.) The cute little mouse figure is hollow inside and held exactly 1.5 oz of fluid. There is a hole at the top of the head between the mouse's ears where a paper seal originally adhered to the glass. There was also a Drioli label adhered to the glass between the mouse's hand on his belly. Both have been long since removed. The mouse also had a Murano label on its back. The label was round, blue, and made of foil. The label had a rooster in the center with the words Made in Murano along with a two-letter code (usually AS, AB, BB, etc.).
Most sellers have assumed that the "AS" stands for the Murano glassmaker Archimede Seguso. Nothing could be farther from the truth. The double upper-case letters indicate an export code for the type of liqueur contained in the bottles. So, yes, the glass was really handblown in Murano, Italy, but the actual maker is unspecified because these were general export items.
- 3ʺW × 3ʺD × 6ʺH
- Mid-Century Modern
- Place of Origin
- Murano Glass
- Very Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- The original labels have long since been removed, but the glass is in perfect condition. The original labels have long since been removed, but the glass is in perfect condition. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Mid City Vintage in Los Angeles, CA
Vintage Collectible Glass and Home Decor from around the World.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.