French Henry Perichon Gilt Bronze Bracelet Bangle Spacer 8 Pieces With Stones
Gorgeous French Jewelry designer Henry Perichon, set of 8 gilt bronze spacers bracelet bangle. Featuring a Renaissance design influence ornate ...
moreGorgeous French Jewelry designer Henry Perichon, set of 8 gilt bronze spacers bracelet bangle. Featuring a Renaissance design influence ornate with crystal stones in assorted tones of ruby red, turquoise, olive green, orange, cobalt blue, pink, green and fuschia pink. Each bracelet is signed "Henry" on the inside.
Measurements: Inside across is 2.56 in. diameter (6.5 cm) - width is 0.12 in. (0.4 cm) - all bracelets together is 1.25 in. wide (3.2 cm)
Please rely on information above for complete measurements.
Henry Perichon (1910 - 1970), known as "Henry" is one of the most inventive jewelry designer of the period. His studio was located in Lyon, working on medium such as bronze, silver, white metal or resin (Talosel), his style is hard to define, reflecting many influences including Ancient, Medieval, Renaissance, Baroque and Art Deco. Many famous actresses from the 1950/60s like Claudette Colbert, Suzanne Flon, Michele Morgan or Edwige Feuillere wore his jewelry on stage and in real life.
Due to the unique nature of this product, all sales are final. This item is not eligible for the standard Chairish return policy.
- 2.56ʺW × 2.56ʺD × 0.12ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Good - Minor traces of gilt fading on inner diameter on some bangles - nothing obvious. Wear consistent with age and history moreGood - Minor traces of gilt fading on inner diameter on some bangles - nothing obvious. Wear consistent with age and history less
- Place of Origin
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
Blue Iris | Iris Bleu Jewelry Collection in Atlanta, GA
Discover Blue Iris / Iris Bleu Jewelry Collection. For more than 20 years, we have developed ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Silver Bracelets
- Art Deco Bracelets
- Gold Bracelets
- Modern Bracelets
- Turquoise Bracelets
- Blue Bracelets
- Bracelets in Atlanta
- Bronze Bracelets
- Crystal Bracelets
- French Bracelets
- Glass Bracelets
- Green Bracelets
- Metal Bracelets
- Orange Bracelets
- Pink Bracelets
- Red Bracelets
- Shabby Chic Bracelets
- Traditional Bracelets
- White Bracelets
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.