Steelcase Ergononic i2i Chairs - Set of 4
This product is no longer available.
Note from the seller: I could go on and on about these chairs, but just look them up, they are ...
more Note from the seller: I could go on and on about these chairs, but just look them up, they are quite an ingenious and important chair.They are in a great marigold yellow with polished aluminum bases. Used but good condition/ see photos.
i2i is an ergonomic chair that moves with the body. Each time the user moves, the flexing fingers of the back give appropriate support according to the position, each moves and are aligned yet independent and not attached to each other so as to flex with the user. With no adjustments, the i2i office chair allows users to get comfortable quickly and stay engaged. The dual swivel mechanism allows users to shift postures quickly and easily , both seat and chair swivel independently. The swivel base promotes movement and provides support in a variety of postures.
These are great working or lounge chairs and measure as follows.
Overall length: 31″
Overall width: 32.5″
Overall depth: 25″
Diameter: 22″ x 22″ less
- 32.5ʺW × 25.0ʺD × 31.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Arvada, CO
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Home & Again in Arvada, CO
Having been involved in design and retail for over 35 years, I truly believe you ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.