Hand Knotted Persian Wool Area Rug 5′ × 10′
A hand knotted wool Hamadan rug. From North West Persian with wool on cotton foundation. Late 20th century.
"The blue ... more A hand knotted wool Hamadan rug. From North West Persian with wool on cotton foundation. Late 20th century.
"The blue field with a central diamond lozenge floral medallion supported by all over 'herati,' within a red paneled flower head and alternating stepped leaf border.
Extra Notes: Typical Hamadan in terms of weave color and design format. The Hamadan district comprises some 150 towns and villages all producing rugs of similar style though with characteristics of their own. The 'herati' is observed here in the blue field defined by the repeat skeletal diamond motifs centered by a flower head and issuing a curled leaf on each of the four sides, and repeated in an all over linked form. Hamadan rugs are notoriously tough and hard wearing." less
- 5′ × 10′ and 4.0″ thick
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $85
- Free Local Pickup in Cockeysville, MD
Mary Kay's Furniture in Cockeysville, MD
Mary Kay’s Furniture is owned and operated in Timonium, MD 21093. Our goal is ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.