Modern Pavel Janák 1911 Zig-Zag Porcelain Tea Set- 3 Piece
Pavel Janák porcelain tea set from the "Cubist Collection" by Modernista.
This set is was "Re-issued by Modernista in association ... morePavel Janák porcelain tea set from the "Cubist Collection" by Modernista.
This set is was "Re-issued by Modernista in association with UPM Prague." The unique shape features a twelve-faced conical shape with ball handles in a black zig-zag pattern against an ivory background.
The set includes a teapot, creamer and covered sugar bowl.
All are hand-decorated, glazed cast and made in the Czech Republic. Items are marked to the undersides.
These reproductions of the originals are held by the Museum of Decorative Arts in Prague.
Pavel Janák was the leading theorist of the Czech Cubist movement. He was also an Architect, urban planner, designer and teacher. Janák’s ceramics date back to 1911 and had a profound influence on both Czech and European Art Deco. One of the first designers to introduce the zigzag design that went on to become one of the most frequently used decorative patterns in the following decades.
Coffee pot dimensions (23 oz.):
W-4.5" at base
Sugar bowl dimensions:
D-5.75" outside of handle to outside of handle
W-4.5" at base
Kindly allow 1 -2 weeks delivery.
- 20ʺW × 20ʺD × 20ʺH
- Place of Origin
- Czech Republic
- Mint Condition, Not Used, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
Very Good Condition. No Crazing , cracks or chips.
Faint surface marks, some adhesive residue and Neiman Marcus price tag still ... moreVery Good Condition. No Crazing , cracks or chips.
Faint surface marks, some adhesive residue and Neiman Marcus price tag still on one piece.
Hallmark is impressed on the bottom with pictorial marking and number 109-003 less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Bespoke Trimmings in Hickory, NC
Let Bespoke Trimmings be your company's liaison to the boutique trimming mills & artisans of ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.