1920s Vintage Industrial Swing Stool Dining Table
This swing stool dining table features a solid cast iron base and four swing arms. The tabletop is 1.75" ... moreThis swing stool dining table features a solid cast iron base and four swing arms. The tabletop is 1.75" thick maple butcher block, prepared and lacquered in our woodshop. The stool tops are sturdy pine, also stained and lacquered by the Industrial Artifacts team. The base features slots for additional swing arms. While we do not possess more swing arms for this piece - They could be cast by the right metalworker. This table measures 37"W at the base, 48"L x 30.5"H. The top is 25"W. The stools sit at 18"H and each has a 15" diameter. less
- 37ʺW × 48ʺD × 30.5ʺH
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Cast Iron
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- One of the swing stools sits slightly higher than the others, as seen in the photos. We believe this to ... moreOne of the swing stools sits slightly higher than the others, as seen in the photos. We believe this to be a factor of age - But it does not interfere with the use or look of the piece in any way. less
- Table Base
- Table Shape
- Table Leaf Width
- 25.0 inches
- Number of Leaves
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Industrial Artifacts in DeKalb, IL
Welcome to Industrial Artifacts, where history meets home. We scour the old mills and factories ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Brown Dining Tables
- Chicago Dining Tables
- Copper Dining Tables
- Corner Dining Tables
- Distressed Dining Tables
- Expandable Dining Tables
- Extendable Dining Tables
- Farmhouse Dining Tables
- Folding Dining Tables
- High Dining Tables
- Industrial Dining Tables
- Lacquer Dining Tables
- Metal Dining Tables
- Narrow Dining Tables
- Outdoor Dining Tables
- Oval Dining Tables
- Pedestal Dining Tables
- Reclaimed Wood Dining Tables
- Round Dining Tables
- Rustic Dining Tables
- Small Dining Tables
- Square Dining Tables
- Trestle Dining Tables
- Wood Dining Tables
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.