Late 20th Century Vintage Lucite Swivel Waterfall Vanity Stool
Super high quality and thick lucite in amazing condition, no chips, no cloudiness, , minimal normal wear marks.
Believed to be ... moreSuper high quality and thick lucite in amazing condition, no chips, no cloudiness, , minimal normal wear marks.
Believed to be designed by either Karl Springer or Charles Hollis Jones based upon the hardware.
Blush Pink Fabric
Seat swivels easily
We have been Buying and selling Lucite for a very long time, and this is
One of the best we have come across.
31 1/2" tall
20 1/2" to top of seat cushion
It goes so well with so many styles, sleek, excellent condition, glamorous, Hollywood regency.
Decadent divine in a bathroom, at your vanity or in your boudoir or closet.
You can even use it as your bed side table.
I adore LUCITE and am totally smitten with this elegant classic stool.
Shipping / Other Items / More Pictures ---
Thank you for looking at our listings and please browse through our other items.
We appreciate your interest. We will gladly supply additional photos, so please ask
to see them if you'd like. And if you have any questions, please contact
We will always strive to offer you the
best shipping prices we can. We will gladly combine shipping costs for more than
whenever possible and we will work with you on alternative shipping and delivery
If you're interested in this item, we are happy to check alternative shipping
costs for you, please let us know before purchasing, thanks
Regarding this item:
We can possibly arrange delivery to parts of Arizona, as well as parts
California, including Palm Springs, Pasadena, the Central Coast of California,
and San Diego.
- 16ʺW × 16ʺD × 31.5ʺH
- Late 20th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
Minimal normal wear
Some small dirty areas on the cushion, we did not try to spot clean but we believe ... moreMinimal normal wear
Some small dirty areas on the cushion, we did not try to spot clean but we believe they can be removed. less
- "Styled After"
- Charles Hollis Jones
- Seat Height
- 20.5 inches
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
We Love Lucite in Scottsdale, AZ
Here you will find quality items that we personally select for their rarity and ‘wow ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 9Ask the Seller / View All
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.