Mid-Century Molded Resin Plastic Chair
This product is no longer available.
Wonderful and rare Mid Century Modern molded resin plastic chair. The resin is black, it has 2 separate white-ish vinyl ...
more Wonderful and rare Mid Century Modern molded resin plastic chair. The resin is black, it has 2 separate white-ish vinyl cushions. It is in great condition with minor/normal small scratches of normal wear. The vinyl looks old as it is a little bit yellow (minimal). Probably at some point, it would be a good idea to change the foam on the cushions but you can still use them in their present condition. When you sit on the chair you can hear the plastic noise which adds an interesting element as it reminds you that it is “one of those” mid-century modern pieces that were created when they were trying to utilize out of the box materials like molded plywood and molded resins. It measures 39″ tall, 30″ arm to arm, 16″ floor to seat and the seat is 23″ x 19″.
We provide fast shipping, we have been shipping to the lower 48 states since 2007. Simply send us an email directly. You can review our policies at our website grestuff tab policies less
- 30.0ʺW × 24.0ʺD × 38.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Rockland, MA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Gre-Stuff in Rockland, MA
I’m a passionate Mid Century Modern collector and dealer. As a result of my ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.