- Casegoods & Storage
- Dressers & Chests of Drawers
- William and Mary Style Chest of Drawers on Stan...
William and Mary Style Chest of Drawers on Stand Dresser
This beautiful light mahogany William and Mary style chest on stand was made by W.A. Hathaway furniture company in ...
moreThis beautiful light mahogany William and Mary style chest on stand was made by W.A. Hathaway furniture company in New York City sometime circa 1950. Today, it remains a gorgeous and well made piece of furniture that will serve well in any bedroom or other area you need a statement piece with some great drawer storage.
Perhaps one of the most appreciative features of a chest on stand like this is that you don’t have to bend down to the floor to reach the bottom drawers. All are within easy reach while standing. Also, this piece has dividers built into the middle and bottom right hand drawer which can be helpful in keeping things separate in the drawer.
The beautiful mahogany wood is accented with simple moldings that allow the beauty of the wood to shine through. Antiqued brass drop pulls provide elegant knobs. The four turned legs are connected by an elegantly shaped stretcher system. Finally, all four legs rest on small casters.
The overall condition of this dresser is very good. There is a very small piece of veneer missing from next to the bottom right drawer and the molding to the left of the bottom left drawer has some minor damage to it. General wear marks and indents are present on the top molding and here and there, but not in great numbers. Finally, there are a few spots of minor finish wear in places. All of the drawers function easily and were made with sturdy dovetail joints.
This William and Mary style chest on stand does not break down and will ship in one solid piece. less
- 42.25ʺW × 21.25ʺD × 60ʺH
- English Traditional
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- The overall condition of this dresser is very good. There is a very small piece of veneer missing from next ... moreThe overall condition of this dresser is very good. There is a very small piece of veneer missing from next to the bottom right drawer and the molding to the left of the bottom left drawer has some minor damage to it. General wear marks and indents are present on the top molding and here and there, but not in great numbers. Finally, there are a few spots of minor finish wear in places. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
English Classics in Atlanta, GA
Specializing in 18th and 19th century furniture for over 19 years, English Classics is a ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- 12-Drawer Dressers
- 2-Drawer Dressers
- 3-Drawer Dressers
- 4-Drawer Dressers
- 5-Drawer Dressers
- 6-Drawer Dressers
- 7-Drawer Dressers
- 8-Drawer Dressers
- 9-Drawer Dressers
- Antique Dressers
- Antique Dressers with Mirrors
- Atlanta Highboys
- Baby Dressers
- Bamboo Dressers
- Bedroom Dressers
- Brass Highboys
- Brown Highboys
- Cherry Dressers
- Distressed Dressers
- Double Dressers
- Dressers with Mirrors
- English Traditional Highboys
- French Dressers
- Large Dressers
- Long Dressers
- Mahogany Dressers
- Mahogany Highboys
- Maple Dressers
- Media Dressers
- Metal Highboys
- Narrow Dressers
- Nursery Dressers
- Painted Dressers
- Pine Dressers
- Reclaimed Wood Dressers
- Small Dressers
- Tall Dressers
- Traditional Highboys
- Triple Dressers
- Vanity Dressers
- Vintage Dressers
- Walnut Dressers
- Wicker Dressers
- Wood Highboys
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.