Vintage Mismatched China Dessert Set - 21 Pieces
This product is no longer available.
There's something so attractive about a mix of china patterns - each piece has so much charm and history. And when ...
moreThere's something so attractive about a mix of china patterns - each piece has so much charm and history. And when thoughtfully mismatched, the beauty of each piece comes to life! I think this set really captures the spirit of a 1930's farmhouse kitchen table.
Designed using heavier ceramics mostly made in the US with a few pieces from England and one from Japan. Includes a total of 21 pieces. Your guests will think you've been collecting the pieces for years!
Intended for a mad cap tea party, or a casual after-dinner coffee and dessert set. Here are all the particulars:
~4-Section tidbit tray w/ handle, Japan, 11-3/4"
~Oval Johnson Brothers "Old English" platter, measures 12" x 9-1/2"
~Diamond shaped platter made by Paramount Ivory, 8-1/2" x 8"
~Sauce boat, Johnson Brothers Pareek, 6" x 5-3/4" x 2-1/2"
~Small Homer Laughlin rimmed bowl, 6"
~Oval sugar bowl w/ lid, Homer Laughlin "Virginia Rose", 6" handle to handle
~Creamer made by Syracuse "Old Ivory", 5" from spout to handle
~4 Dessert Plates measuring 7" to 7-1/2", Homer Laughlin, Knowles and 2 unmarked
~4 Cups and saucers, all full-sized, Johnson Bros, Lenox, Syracuse & Homer Laughlin. 2 are matched sets, the other 2 are mixed patterns.
There are 2 pieces with chips (the tidbit tray and the sugar bowl), both are shown in photos. The remaining pieces are free of nicks, chips or cracks. Many of the pieces have glaze crazing which is quite common with these older pieces. There is pattern wear throughout - all wonderfully shabby chic.
With the addition of 4 mismatched dinner plates, this could be easily transformed into a complete dinnerware service for 4. Contact me if interested and we'll find some pretty plates to add! less
- 12ʺW × 12ʺD × 12ʺH
- Mid 20th Century
- Syracuse China
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- 2 pieces with chips (the tidbit tray and the sugar bowl), both are shown in photos. The remaining pieces are ... more2 pieces with chips (the tidbit tray and the sugar bowl), both are shown in photos. The remaining pieces are free of nicks, chips or cracks. Many of the pieces have glaze crazing which is quite common with these older pieces. There is pattern wear throughout. less
Golden Vine Designs in Falls Church, VA
Vintage china, artfully mismatched! Always makes a unique gift for 'vintage-loving' friends and family.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Blue Dinnerware
- Boho Chic Dinnerware
- Ceramic Dinnerware
- China Dinnerware
- Cottage Dinnerware
- Dark Pink Dinnerware
- English Traditional Dinnerware
- Ivory Dinnerware
- Pink Dinnerware
- Restaurant Dinnerware
- Rose Dinnerware
- Rustic Dinnerware
- Shabby Chic Dinnerware
- Syracuse China Dinnerware
- Traditional Dinnerware
- Washington DC Dinnerware
- White Dinnerware
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.