- Room Accents & Accessories
- Vessels & Vases
- Mid-Century Modern Carstens German Winter White...
Mid-Century Modern Carstens German Winter White Drip Glaze Vases - a Pair
A beautiful pair of ceramic red clay vases in winter white, embellished with a soft black drip glaze at the ...
moreA beautiful pair of ceramic red clay vases in winter white, embellished with a soft black drip glaze at the opening and a brush of that glaze along the bulb of the vase. Very understated. Elegant with a definite mid-century feel.
One of the vases includes a Carstens' double house mark and the number 428. Pottery similar to this was produced by Carstens in West Germany directly after the end of WWII. less
- 4.5ʺW × 4.5ʺD × 9ʺH
- Mid-Century Modern
- Place of Origin
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- There is a small chip on the bottom rim of one vase. The chip is visible in photo 6. There is a small chip on the bottom rim of one vase. The chip is visible in photo 6. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Spaced Out Furnishings in Eau Claire, WI
At Spaced Out Furnishings, we're pretty huge fans of midcentury modern and vintage industrial ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Blue and White Vases
- Bud Vases
- Ceramic Vases
- Cylinder Vases
- Decorative Vases
- Floor Vases
- Flower Vases
- Glass Cylinder Vases
- Greek Vases
- Hurricane Vases
- Large Glass Vases
- Mercury Glass Vases
- Mid-Century Modern Vases
- Minneapolis Vases
- Square Glass Vases
- Square Vases
- Tall Floor Vases
- Tall Glass Vases
- Tall Vases
- Trumpet Vases
- Wall Vases
- White Vases
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.