Ben Seibel Brass Bronze Ladder Bookends - A Pair
Ben Seibel Bronze Ladder Bookends by Raymor
This Set of Mid-century modern "Ladder" bookends was designed by Ben Seibel forJenfred ... moreBen Seibel Bronze Ladder Bookends by Raymor
This Set of Mid-century modern "Ladder" bookends was designed by Ben Seibel forJenfred Ware by Raymor. Produced late 1950's.
Bronze or brass or a combination
Original label still intact on one of the bookends
Some dings, and dents and scratches.
Normal wear commensurate with age and use
Displays well, very sturdy and structural and an iconic statement piece.
These are a true classic, Now a rare find, as they are becoming more difficult to find. The smooth lines and brilliant patina on these make them a work of art
Shipping / Other Items / More Pictures ---
Thank you for looking at our listings and please browse through our other items.
We appreciate your interest. We will gladly supply additional photos, so please ask
to see them if you'd like. And if you have any questions, please contact
We will always strive to offer you the
best shipping prices we can. We will gladly combine shipping costs for more than
whenever possible and we will work with you on alternative shipping and delivery
If you're interested in this item, we are happy to check alternative shipping
costs for you, please let us know before purchasing, thanks
Regarding this item:
We can possibly arrange delivery to parts of Arizona, as well as parts
California, including Palm Springs, Pasadena, the Central Coast of California,
and San Diego. less
- 4.5ʺW × 2.75ʺD × 5ʺH
- Mid 20th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Normal wear marks, some dents and scratches and dings and patina. Normal wear marks, some dents and scratches and dings and patina. less
- Mid-Century Modern
- Ben Seibel
We Love Lucite in Scottsdale, AZ
Here you will find quality items that we personally select for their rarity and ‘wow ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.