Pottery Barn Garrett Glass Cabinet
This product is no longer available
Built with typical Pottery Barn craftsmanship this all solid wood cabinet has tempered glass sliding doors, adjustable door hardwood to ...
Built with typical Pottery Barn craftsmanship this all solid wood cabinet has tempered glass sliding doors, adjustable door hardwood to ensure a smooth opening and closing, and espresso finish. The unit has adjustable shelves that screw in, offering both flexibility and stability. Previously used to store fine china, bar items, book and other collectibles. Functional and flexible, this piece can do a lot!
The item was purchased in 2012 so it is less than four years old. Was in a rarely used room in the house and used primarily for display, so the piece is in great shape. less
- 53.0ʺW × 18.0ʺD × 78.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Pottery Barn
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Yonkers, NY
- $150 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 75 miles of 10701.
Brian K. in Yonkers, NY
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 4Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.