- Casegoods & Storage
- Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- 1970s Mid Century Modern Broyhill Premier Chapt...
1970s Mid Century Modern Broyhill Premier Chapter One Yellow Armoir Dresser
Mid century modern Chapter One armoire dresser made By Broyhill Premier. Great mod look from the 70’s, this was ...
moreMid century modern Chapter One armoire dresser made By Broyhill Premier. Great mod look from the 70’s, this was inspired by the futuristic plastic mold designs done by Raymond Loewy.
The case is made of painted wood that has been given a fresh coat of white paint. The door and door fronts are coated with the original plastic finish in bright yellow. There are three doors at the top, one with a compartment and the other two open to drawers inside. Below this are two long drawers.
This is in good vintage condition; some signs of wear and use. Inside the top doors the finish has some light discoloration from age. This line is very hard to find; you don’t see too many of these pieces available. less
- 39.5ʺW × 18ʺD × 45ʺH
- Mid-Century Modern
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Design Modified, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Light normal signs of wear use. Light discoloration to inside doors from aging. Light normal signs of wear use. Light discoloration to inside doors from aging. less
Gillardgurl in HARMONY, PA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 1Ask the Seller / View All
- Antique Armoires
- Armoires with Drawers
- Broyhill Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Clothing Armoires
- Corner Armoires
- Linen Armoires
- Media Armoires
- Mid-Century Modern Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Mirrored Armoires
- Oak Armoires
- Painted Armoires
- Pine Armoires
- Pittsburgh Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Rustic Armoires
- Storage Armoires
- TV Armoires
- Tall Armoires
- Wardrobe Armoires
- White Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Wood Armoires
- Wood Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Yellow Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.