Vintage Bohemian White Macramé Hanging Tables With Round Glass Tops - a Pair
Beautiful pair of white cord macramé hanging tables with round glass tops. They are in wonderful age appropriate condition but ...
moreBeautiful pair of white cord macramé hanging tables with round glass tops. They are in wonderful age appropriate condition but not without minor flaws which do not take away from their overall look. Please examine photos. Circa 1960s-1970s.
What an incredible pair of hanging Bohemian treasures! These tables have been carefully cared for and hidden away just waiting to be appreciated once again. Comprised of an upper portion intricately knotted with four rings in a rather barrel shaped ending in long curling fringe. There are four knotted straps connected to the third ring which are then attached to the top ring of a six ring lower portion that has fringe flowing from its bottom ring. The round 1/8-inch-thick glass top is 19.25 inches in diameter and supported by the top ring of the lower portion with the strap’s tension holding it in place. Wooden beads adorn the knotted macramé throughout. I can visualize this amazing pair of Bohemian macramé art tables hanging on either side of a fantastic bed or and each end of a beautiful sofa. You must make them yours.
Note: We have a single larger macramé hanging table listed as well. Just go to our storefront here to find it.
O/A Height – 57 Inches
O/A Diameter w/o Glass – 14.5 Inches
Length of Upper Tier to Straps – 12 Inches
Length of Lower Tier – 13 Inches
Length of Straps – 27 Inches
Size of Glass – 19.25D x 1/8 Inches
Weight – 10 Pounds All
Height – 15 Inches
Width – 23 Inches
Depth – 23 Inches
Weight – 20 Pounds
- 19.25ʺW × 19.25ʺD × 57ʺH
- Mid 20th Century
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- They are in wonderful age appropriate condition but not without minor flaws which do not take away from their overall ... moreThey are in wonderful age appropriate condition but not without minor flaws which do not take away from their overall look. Please examine photos. less
- Table Shape
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Chris G. in Topeka, KS
- Super Seller 2018
13,000 square feet of high-style vintage furnishings, home décor, art & more! Warehouse 414 is ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Antique Side Tables
- Boho Chic Side Tables
- Folding Side Tables
- Folk Art Side Tables
- Glass Side Tables
- Mid-Century Modern Side Tables
- Narrow Side Tables
- Pedestal Side Tables
- Primitive Side Tables
- Round Side Tables
- Rustic Side Tables
- Shabby Chic Side Tables
- Side Tables with Storage
- Small Side Tables
- Tall Side Tables
- Triangle Side Tables
- White Side Tables
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.