Final Markdown: C1970s Vintage Bohemian Eclectic Boho Chic Rattan Raw Wicker Peacock Chair
C.1970s; Vintage, hand-made and woven, raw wicker/rattan Peacock chair or as it is also often called, a "Princess ...
moreC.1970s; Vintage, hand-made and woven, raw wicker/rattan Peacock chair or as it is also often called, a "Princess," chair. There are esthetic design details, such as the "S," curly-q details throughout, circular loops to the apposing sides of arms, a design esthetic, BUT also a structural aspect for the arm rest front and rear end of it, crossbar horizontal stretchers within the back fanned details, as well as to the underside seat base, a fabulous yet structural detail, but ensconced and a nod toward's Heywood Wakefield's early wicker/rattan pieces, but eclectic, unusual and original. The arms outset edge as well as the fatback, have looped nautical-like and-crafted details and attention to the effect but a wide rest for one's arms, and an enhanced design. There is an original round seat cushion, with a hidden zipper. Also often identifiable with, the "Emmanuelle," Peacock chair, which was featured in a James Bond Movie's. For those movie buffs, the Bond Movies, were and are synonymous for setting design trends, not to mention, broadening one's horizons into Interior space planning, based on the evolving sets within those movies, with a Bohemian flare into any interior. It is rare to come across this particular style, with all the bells and whistles, form and function to the hilt, within a wicker Peacock chair, one can actually see the nails which have been hand applied to create this, also part and partial to the overall look. No two are alike, and unique onto themselves.
Original duct canvas upholstered, round, loose seat cushion, with a center button tufted detail, and zipper enclosure to remove and wash or dry clean the textile, as it applies. Textile is in excellent condition.
Width from Arm to Arm: 23.75"
Seat Height in Main listing is with the cushion. less
- 29ʺW × 24ʺD × 45.75ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Very Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent, with age appropriate wear, period of manufacture, and use. Gently cared for, but excellent. Excellent, with age appropriate wear, period of manufacture, and use. Gently cared for, but excellent. less
- Seat Height
- 18.5 inches
- Seat Interior Depth
- 19.0 inches
- Seat Interior Width
- 18.5 inches
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Penned-Auras-Scene in West Palm Beach,, FL
We offer with a designers, discerning, eclectic sensibilities, and a collector's eye. We source ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 3Ask the Seller / View All
- Rattan Club Chairs
- Wicker Club Chairs
- Wood Club Chairs
- Orange Club Chairs
- Traditional Club Chairs
- Boho Chic Club Chairs
- Rustic Club Chairs
- Brown Club Chairs
- Transitional Club Chairs
- Tan Club Chairs
- Nautical Club Chairs
- Cinnamon Club Chairs
- Club Chairs in West Palm
- Auburn Club Chairs
- Burnt Umber Club Chairs
- Canvas Club Chairs
- Chestnut Club Chairs
- Sand Club Chairs
- Sienna Club Chairs
- Textile Club Chairs
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.