French Art Deco Marble Mantle Clock
1920s era marble clock with French clockworks. This clock is being sold as a display item only; we do not ...
more1920s era marble clock with French clockworks. This clock is being sold as a display item only; we do not have the key nor does the clock have a pendulum. The deep rich marble has lovely coloring and is heavy; colors range from a brick red to a charcoal black and off-white with beautiful veins running throughout. The glass that covers the clock face/hands bubbles out from the clock and has a brass frame. The clock face is marked "France" underneath the "6". There is some discoloration to the clock face metal that can clearly be seen in the photographs provided. The bubble faced glass front opens/closes appropriately and is free from chips, cracks and breaks. The ornate brass door on the back of the clock allows access to the clockworks. It opens/closes appropriately. The clockworks is marked "Baudin 13 A. St. Sebastien Paris". We love this as a display item or would be a wonderful vintage clock to give someone who works on them. The quality of the marble and clockworks is undeniable. There is a crack in the marble that can be seen on the back of the clock; however it does not wiggle for feel loose. Please review the photographs to see the condition details up close.
Our goal is to have your experience with us be a positive one. Therefore it is important to us that you get a clear understanding of what you are considering before you purchase. All of our pieces are well-loved and show signs of wear that comes along with aged items. Please feel free to ask questions as we are happy to provide any additional information you may need. less
- 10.5ʺW × 4.5ʺD × 9.75ʺH
- Place of Origin
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Fair condition - The clock is solid and glass is free of chips, cracks and breaks. The key and pendulum is ... moreFair condition - The clock is solid and glass is free of chips, cracks and breaks. The key and pendulum is missing and therefore we are unable to check the the working condition of the clockworks. Oxidation on the clock face; patina/oxidation to the brass. Crack in the marble on the backside of the clock but it does not wiggle or feel loose. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Vintage4Design in Ludington, MI
Vintage4Design: Vintage & Antique Archeologists! Ever wanted help sourcing vintage items for your project, event, client ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Grandfather Clocks
- Mantel Clocks
- Antique Grandfather Clocks
- Art Deco Clocks
- Wall Clocks
- Pendulum Clocks
- Gold Clocks
- Brass Clocks
- French Clocks
- Alarm Clocks
- Shabby Chic Clocks
- Wind Up Clocks
- Marble Clocks
- Large Wall Clocks
- Metal Clocks
- Black Clocks
- White Clocks
- Gray Clocks
- Clocks with Seconds
- Off-white Clocks
- Stone Clocks
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.