Antique Rare Hinode (Noritake ), Year 1876 Hand Painted China/48 Pieces, Dinnerware. Final Reduction
This is a rare estate sale find is an absolutely stunning set of China from Hinode /Noritake made in Japan ...
moreThis is a rare estate sale find is an absolutely stunning set of China from Hinode /Noritake made in Japan. it is very rare I could not find any set like this even in replacement or E bay or any other vintage sites. This very reminiscent of some Noritake and Nippon patterns we believe this is from that era. This is a service for eight along with several serving pieces. There are 47 total pieces being listed in this set! This is just stunning with its bold colors of ivory over white. The colors are vivid and well detailed with some terrific artistry. There is a rust red border with mustard scrolls accented with gold trim. There is a heart crest-like design inset with a floral spray. Large floral swags give way to another scrollwork border around a bright white center. If your ready to set your table with a beautiful set of china then this is for you. This appears to be a gently used condition if used, there are no scratches, stains, crazing or utensil marks. one piece has invisible the cover of the vegetable bowl at the bottom
(THE HISTORY OF NORITAKE
1858/ Japan signed the Friendship and Commerce Treaty with U.S.A. , Netherland, Russia, United Kingdom & France.
1876 / -Kumi formed in Tokyo for exporting. (The Morimuras & The Okuras joined.)The Hinode Company established in New York City for retailing.
1879 The Hinode Company closed. Morimura Bros. & Co. established in New York City.)
This set includes:
12/ Dinner plates 10" diameter
10/ Salad plates 7 98" diameter
12/ Bread and butter or dessert plates 6 30" diameter
5/ fruit or dessert small bowl 5.5" H1.20"
1/Large oval platter W 16 20 " L12"
1/ Small oval platter W 12.25 L by 8 98
1/Creamer 3 38" high 5 3/8" cross handle 5"
1/Sugar bowl 3 85" high 6" across handles with lid
1/ Oval serving bowl High 2 38" W 10.5 L8.75"
1/Gravy boat W/attached underplate W 7.25" high 3.50"W 4.25" underplate W9.25" L6.25"
1/round cover soup or vegetable bowl with a lid. D W/O handle 8.25" with handles 11" H 3"
I try to describe things to the best of my ability and the measurements are approximate.
The set is in excellent condition with the exception of 3 pieces(The cover of the vegetable bowl has a small chip below rim, one dinner plate has a chip on the side and one bread plate has a tiny chip on below the rim, all are usable please review the pictures carefully.
I am available for local pick-up less
- 10ʺW × 6ʺD × 3ʺH
- Late 19th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- The set is in excellent mint condition like new with the exception of 3 pieces( The cover of the vegetable ... moreThe set is in excellent mint condition like new with the exception of 3 pieces( The cover of the vegetable bowl has a small chip inside, one bread plate has a tiny chip below the rim surface. The additional 12 dinner plate has a chip on the side which I included in the set because all are usable please review the pictures carefully. The shipment one box. less
- "Styled After"
- Place of Origin
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
Estate Sale Treasures in Mountain brook, AL
FollowersFollowing ABOUT THE SELLER Estate sale treasures collection designed showcases that reflect my passion and ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 4Ask the Seller / View All
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.