Baker Antique 1930 Jacobean Buffet/Sideboard
Beautiful antique 1930 walnut American-made buffet/sideboard. Beautifully made and maintained piece of American made furniture from the Baker Company ...
more Beautiful antique 1930 walnut American-made buffet/sideboard. Beautifully made and maintained piece of American made furniture from the Baker Company in Allegan, Michigan, circa 1930.
It is solid wood, lovingly restored to original condition and maintained with care.
Two dovetailed drawers, one with a sliding felt lined silverware tray, flanked by a cabinet on each end, with round carved drawer and cabinet pulls. Eight carved legs with stretchers support this 72" long, 23" deep and 42" tall piece. Details include scrolled backsplash, carved doors, carved/turned legs. The inside is clean and odor free.
Buyer is responsible for removal and shipment of this piece from its current location in Las Cruces, NM. less
- 73.0ʺW × 23.0ʺD × 42.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Baker Furniture Company
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Las Cruces, NM
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Jan S. in Las Cruces, NM
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 4Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.