Vintage Silk Traditional Furisode Kimono
Hayashi Kimono antique vintage formal furisode lilac, purple, and cream hand-dyed silk - circa 1960s or earlier. Measurements approximate: Length 68" ...
more Hayashi Kimono antique vintage formal furisode lilac, purple, and cream hand-dyed silk - circa 1960s or earlier. Measurements approximate: Length 68", Width (open laid flat) 54" and Sleeve Length 41".
Very fine silk in a purple, lilac, cream floral and scroll design with longer traditional Furisode sleeves. Ankle length with a formal layered collar. The entire paneled garment is hand stitched and hand dyed, hand painted in intricate and colorful delicate floral patterns mixed with a bold large shibori design scroll motif. Furisode Kimono are for formal or special occasions. Fully lined in light silk. Purchased in Japan in the early 1980's as a vintage kimono from Hayashi Kimono in Tokyo that specializes in quality Antique and Vintage Kimono. Traditional kimono wrap around the body, this kimono would be considered a "smaller" size but may be worn open or casually tied. An special garment. Has been shadow boxed in the past as textile art , wall hung and very effectively displayed as a textile art. Colors are more delicate and clear than pictures show. Sold without frame.
Excellent Antique Vintage Condition - minimal signs of wear or age - silk fabric is delicate but strong, no obvious fading to hand dyed colors - may have a few small age spots and a thread snag but nothing of any significance, none detract in any way from the graceful design and style of this formal Kimono. Traditional formal kimono are a several piece ensemble - this kimono sold as is without accessories such as obi, over or under kimono, under half slip, ties, etc. There are snaps on inside collar for additional standing collar. less
- 54ʺW × 41ʺD × 68ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
DonkeyJack in Norwalk, CT
This is the shop for the odd and the beautiful, the fabulous and the WOW ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.