- Casegoods & Storage
- Wall Cabinets
- Midentury Rosewood Wall-Unit Including Table, D...
Midentury Rosewood Wall-Unit Including Table, Desk, Curio Cabinet and Light
A Mid-Century Modern wall unit with lighted bar as well as an over head light and 42 inches wide by ... moreA Mid-Century Modern wall unit with lighted bar as well as an over head light and 42 inches wide by 32 inches deep dining table using two leaves that converts to desk when the leaves are removed. This stunning deep grained rosewood unit has been professionally polished to a nice luster and simply performs too many functions to name them all. The multi use piece consists of a foldaway desk that converts into a small dining room table. Serving too many functions as a wall unit, bookshelf, bar for entertainment and vitrine this mid century modern cabinet is made to order for an small NYC apartment or large office. Purchase directly out of a NYC home having a mirror custom fit into the large center opening. less
- 96ʺW × 18.5ʺD × 84ʺH
- Mid 20th Century
- Mid-Century Modern
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Very Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Unknown, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Condition is good. Wear consistent with age and use. Condition is good. Wear consistent with age and use. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Greenwich Living Antiques & Design Centre in Stamford, CT
LOCATED IN THE HEART OF STAMFORD CONNECTICUTS ANTIQUES DISTRICT IT IS THE LARGEST SINGLE OWNER ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.