- Casegoods & Storage
- Bookcases & Étagères
- Ficks Reed Chippendale Style Rattan Étagères - ...
Ficks Reed Chippendale Style Rattan Étagères - a Pair
A pair of identical Chippendale style, Honey Glazed, pencil reed, rattan , cane and wicker etagères attributed to Ficks Reed. Each ...
moreA pair of identical Chippendale style, Honey Glazed, pencil reed, rattan , cane and wicker etagères attributed to Ficks Reed. Each has two shelves in the upper portion of the piece each with a 1/8" glass panel that fit to measure inside each of the twirling support frames. The lower portion of each cabinet has a two door enclosed uninterrupted storage space that is lined in pecan wood veneer 1/2" panels which results in a clean welcoming inner cabin. There are many features about this handsome pair that set them apart from the myriad of other gorgeous rattan shelving units. Let's continue with the main frame posts and archway top that consist of a twisted rope of pencil reed rattan. Lacquered wicker is used to wrap and support all of the joints and corners in the similar style that most traditional rattan furniture enjoys. A single pencil reed rattan wood dowel outlines the inside of the rectangular spaces caused by having horizontal shelves and by doing so adds a clever and appealing Chippendale effect. In addition to the two floating glass shelves, the top of the lower storage provides an additional flat surface shelf for display and a smoked glass panel sits on top of the horizontal surface to tie in the other two. Another notable feature includes the use of woven wicker to create a textured face to the side and front panels that surround the storage area. the handles used on the front of the doors are simple 1/2" wide by 3" high round dowels which is consistent with the theme of polished and rounded corners. This lovely pair would feel just right in any room in the house. Whether they are ultimately used for their decorative properties or purely for function, or likely for aspects of both, this light blonde wood clear lacquered contemporary couple will surely add value and Palm Springs Regency sophistication where ever they are placed.
- 38ʺW × 18ʺD × 79ʺH
- "Styled After"
- Ficks Reed
- Place of Origin
- North America
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- There are occasional marks and discolorations toward the bottom of the units that are commensurate with age and use. There ... moreThere are occasional marks and discolorations toward the bottom of the units that are commensurate with age and use. There are a total of 6 smoked glass panes and 1 is broken in half and will need to be replaced. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Palm Springs Regency in Desert Hot Springs, CA
We curate iconic vintage decor and furnishings that are: - Priced to sell at below market ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- 2 Shelf Bookcases
- 3 Shelf Bookcases
- 4 Shelf Bookcases
- 5 Shelf Bookcases
- Barrister Bookcases
- Bookcases with Doors
- Bookcases with Drawers
- Bookcases with Glass Doors
- Brown Bookcases & Étagères
- Chippendale Bookcases & Étagères
- Contemporary Bookcases & Étagères
- Corner Bookcases
- Drawing/Sketching Materials Bookcases & Étagères
- Ecru Bookcases & Étagères
- Floating Bookcases
- Glass Bookcases & Étagères
- Glass Door Bookcases
- Hollywood Regency Bookcases & Étagères
- Horizontal Bookcases
- Lacquer Bookcases & Étagères
- Large Bookcases
- Lawyer Bookcases
- Low Bookcases
- Modular Bookcases
- Narrow Bookcases
- Pallet Bookcases
- Palm Springs Bookcases & Étagères
- Pencil Bookcases & Étagères
- Rattan Bookcases & Étagères
- Reed Bookcases & Étagères
- Regency Bookcases & Étagères
- Revolving Bookcases
- Rolling Bookcases
- Round Bookcases
- Short Bookcases
- Small Bookcases
- Tall Bookcases
- Tall Narrow Bookcases
- Tan Bookcases & Étagères
- Wall Mounted Bookcases
- Wicker Bookcases & Étagères
- Wide Bookcases
- Wood Bookcases & Étagères
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.