Helen Frankenthaler Rare 1974 Mid Century Modern Abstract Expressionist Lithograph Print Framed Exhibition Poster
This Helen Frankenthaler rare vintage 1974 Mid Century Modern Abstract Expressionist lithograph print framed Emmerich Gallery exhibition poster is an ...
moreThis Helen Frankenthaler rare vintage 1974 Mid Century Modern Abstract Expressionist lithograph print framed Emmerich Gallery exhibition poster is an incredibly special and unique piece to add to your collection. Published by Poster Originals, limited #73, for an exhibition at the famous Andre Emmerich Gallery in New York City in 1968. The 2nd edition lithograph print poster features an original artwork created by the artist Helen Frankenthaler.
Helen Frankenthaler ( 1928 - 2011 ) is an American Abstract Expressionist painter of a liberal Jewish background, and major contributor to the history of Postwar Modernist painting. She exhibited her work for over six decades, spanning several generations of Abstract painters while continuing to produce vital and ever changing new art works.
Her work has been the subject of several major solo retrospective exhibitions including The Museum of Modern Art New York, The Whitney Museum of American Art, The Jewish Museum, and the Los Angeles County Museum of Art. She has been exhibited worldwide since the 1950's, and was awarded The National Medal of the Arts in 2001. Her artworks are included in the collections of many of the world's most prestigious museums.
The rare out of print lithograph print framed poster measures 34 3/4" W X 14 3/4" H X 3/4" D. It is custom framed with glass in a classic Modern silver chrome finish metal frame molding, with an attached hanging wire on the reverse back side for easy wall installation. It is in excellent vintage condition consistent with age, use, and light signs of handling to the frame molding. Please see photos for condition reference. It is now being offered here for an excellent price. less
- 34.75ʺW × 14.75ʺD × 0.75ʺH
- Various Artists
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Very Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- It is in excellent vintage condition consistent with age, use, and light signs of handling to the frame molding. Please ... moreIt is in excellent vintage condition consistent with age, use, and light signs of handling to the frame molding. Please see photos for condition reference. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
DESIGN REVOLUTION in leawood, KS
- Super Seller 2018
DESIGN IS MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Abstract Posters
- Advertisement Posters
- Band Posters
- Black Posters
- Blue Posters
- Boho Chic Posters
- Circus Posters
- Classroom Posters
- Concert Posters
- Glass Posters
- Kansas City Posters
- Lithograph Posters
- Metal Posters
- Mid-Century Modern Posters
- Modern Posters
- Movie Posters
- Music Posters
- Navy Blue Posters
- Printmaking Materials Posters
- Psychedelic Posters
- Red Posters
- Retro Posters
- Rock Posters
- Safety Posters
- Science Posters
- Silver Posters
- Travel Posters
- Various Artists Posters
- White Posters
- Yellow Posters
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.