Set of 4 George B. Bent Solid Maple Windsor Swivel Chairs
This listing is for one swivel counter stool or chair from George B. Bent of Gardner, Massachusetts. Carpentry is of ...
moreThis listing is for one swivel counter stool or chair from George B. Bent of Gardner, Massachusetts. Carpentry is of top quality and there is no shortage of hard rock Maple in these little guys weighing 20 pounds each. The condition is excellent on all four chairs, these saw light use, free of damage and are rather clean. Clearly stamped under the seat, there are up to four chairs available and there is no discernible difference in condition. Direct from a northern Indiana estate, these were used at a table height counter in an eat-in kitchen, from a smoke, pet and kid free home.
These can be shipped in various ways, let me know if you have would like a quote. Thanks. less
- 21.25ʺW × 18ʺD × 27ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent condition. The frames are all quite solid, no loose joints, no wobble, no breaks or cracks, no chips, no ... moreExcellent condition. The frames are all quite solid, no loose joints, no wobble, no breaks or cracks, no chips, no repairs, no wood glue etc. They all have expected edge 'rubs' to the finish mostly along the arms and seat back, just from typical handling and virtually invisible unless up close. Minor surface flaws here and there, some minor rubs and wear around the feet as expected but these truly have a clean and crisp appearance overall, saw little use. The finish is free of water damage, sun fading, peeling or flaking-nice. The vinyl is all free of damage, no holes, no rips, no tears and generally looks quite clean. Vinyl does have small spots of white and a few red, appear to be paint and might be removable, tiny and subtle regardless-see close ups. The front of cushion is ever so slightly flattened. The bearing driven swivel feature works like a dream, smooth. These are built like a tank. Please study photos and send any questions. less
- Place of Origin
- North America
- Seat Height
- 19.0 inches
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Silentinthemorning in Fort Wayne, IN
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Farmhouse Dining Chairs
- Wood Dining Chairs
- Swivel Dining Chairs
- Vinyl Dining Chairs
- Traditional Dining Chairs
- Folding Dining Chairs
- Round Back Dining Chairs
- Danish Dining Chairs
- Upholstered Dining Chairs
- High Back Dining Chairs
- Brown Dining Chairs
- Rolling Dining Chairs
- Black Dining Chairs
- Comfortable Dining Chairs
- Black Outdoor Dining Chairs
- Outdoor Dining Chairs
- Tufted Dining Chairs
- Dining Chairs with Arms
- Tall Dining Chairs
- Rattan Outdoor Dining Chairs
- Reupholstered Dining Chairs
- Modern Outdoor Dining Chairs
- Outdoor Wood Dining Chairs
- White Outdoor Dining Chairs
- Americana Dining Chairs
- Maple Dining Chairs
- Plastic Dining Chairs
- Teak Outdoor Dining Chairs
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.