18th Century French Footstools - a Pair
This is a unique associated pair of 18th and 19th century footstools that have been upholstered in a super chic ...
moreThis is a unique associated pair of 18th and 19th century footstools that have been upholstered in a super chic and signed 1960s needlepoint. These stools are in the iconic Sister Parish style. One stool dates to the 18th century; its associated mate dates to the 19th century. Both stools are in excellent condition as is the stunning needlepoint upholstery which features lady flower faces.
- 15ʺW × 12ʺD × 8.5ʺH
- Mid 18th Century
- "Styled After"
- Sister Parish
- Place of Origin
- Very Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Design Modified, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Overall very good to excellent condition with normal natural and applied patination. Note: these are very sturdy antique stools, with ... moreOverall very good to excellent condition with normal natural and applied patination. Note: these are very sturdy antique stools, with one being over 250 years old and they should be treated as such. Second stool measures: 11 x 14 x 8.5 less
- Seat Height
- 8.5 inches
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
MJH DesignArts in Pasadena, CA
MJH DesignArts has been active in the antiques and decorative arts field for over 20 ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Baby Blue Ottomans & Footstools
- Bench Ottomans
- Blue Ottomans & Footstools
- Boho Chic Ottomans & Footstools
- Canary Yellow Ottomans & Footstools
- Cocktail Ottomans
- Coffee Table Ottomans
- Cowhide Ottomans
- Cube Ottomans
- French Provincial Ottomans & Footstools
- Fur Ottomans
- Green Ottomans & Footstools
- Jade Ottomans & Footstools
- Large Ottomans
- Lavender Ottomans & Footstools
- Los Angeles Ottomans & Footstools
- Louis XV Ottomans & Footstools
- Ottomans with Trays
- Outdoor Ottomans
- Oversized Ottomans
- Pouf Ottomans
- Purple Ottomans & Footstools
- Rococo Ottomans & Footstools
- Rolling Ottomans
- Round Leather Ottomans
- Round Ottomans
- Round Tufted Ottomans
- Shabby Chic Ottomans & Footstools
- Small Ottomans
- Square Ottomans
- Storage Ottomans
- Table Ottomans
- Textile Ottomans & Footstools
- Traditional Ottomans & Footstools
- Tufted Leather Ottomans
- Tufted Ottomans
- Upholstered Ottomans
- Upholstery Ottomans & Footstools
- Velvet Ottomans
- Yellow Ottomans & Footstools
- Zebra Ottomans
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.