New Contemporary Moroccan Rug With Post-Modern Bauhaus Style - 10′4″ × 12′4″
30358 Modern Moroccan style rug with contemporary style. This Moroccan style rug with contemporary style showcases a series of adventurous ...
more30358 Modern Moroccan style rug with contemporary style. This Moroccan style rug with contemporary style showcases a series of adventurous geometric designs that create a striking retro effect over the entire composition. With a fringe trim and bold hexagonal pattern featuring a color palette of violet purple, burnt-orange, sage green, magenta, charcoal, brownish-black and creamy beige, this Moroccan rug perfectly conveys a modern retro style. Perfect for adding organic tactile sensations to a living room, family room, game room, playroom, bedroom, study, studio, office, sitting room, children's area, nursery, man cave, rumpus room, or theater room. Well-suited for a wide range of interior styles: Postmodern, Memphis, Orphism, Simultanism, Surrealism, Bauhaus, Nomadic, Hygge, Organic Modern, Modern, Mid-Century Modern, Contemporary, Art Moderne, Abstract Expressionist, Cubism, Art Deco, Ethnic, Primitive, African, Tribal, Boho Chic, and Bohemian. With its bold expressive design and plush pile, this shag area rug prioritizes comfort without compromising on style. Playful and pleasant, this Moroccan style rug adds a burst of liveliness as an eye-catching focal point or embellishing background piece. Hand-knotted wool. Made in India. Measures: 10’04 x 12’04.
PLACE OF ORIGIN: India
PERIOD: 21st Century
MATERIALS AND TECHNIQUES: Hand-Knotted Wool
CONDITION: Excellent. Brand-New. In-Stock less
- 10′4″ × 12′4″ and 0.87″ thick
- Early 21st Century
- Item Type
- Mint Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Brand-New. In-Stock Brand-New. In-Stock less
- Place of Origin
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
Esmaili Rugs in Dallas, TX
- Super Seller 2018
- Super Seller 2019
Welcome to the Antique Rug Gallery of Esmaili Rugs and Antiques, Inc. By traveling the ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Karastan Rugs
- Zebra Rugs
- Kilim Rugs
- Braided Rugs
- Wool Rugs
- Rugs in Dallas
- Shag Rugs
- Sheepskin Rugs
- Round Rugs
- Jute Rugs
- Bauhaus Rugs
- Oval Rugs
- Berber Rugs
- Silk Rugs
- Flat Weave Rugs
- Tibetan Rugs
- Cow Hide Rugs
- Natural Fiber Rugs
- Rag Rugs
- Aztec Rugs
- Jaipur Rugs
- Pink Rugs
- Berber Area Rugs
- Flat Woven Rugs
- Striped Runner Rugs
- Hand Woven Rugs
- New and Custom Rugs
- Striped Rugs
- Wool Runner Rugs
- Extra Large Rugs
- Large Rugs
- Leopard Rugs
- Luxury Rugs
- Outdoor Rugs
- Rya Rugs
- Tapestry Rugs
- Artisan Rugs
- Black and White Rugs
- Burnt Orange Rugs
- Small Rugs
- Black and White Area Rugs
- Floral Rugs
- Geometric Rugs
- Blue Rugs
- Denim Rugs
- Diamond Rugs
- Geometric Area Rugs
- Herringbone Rugs
- Magenta Rugs
- Orange Rugs
- Round Area Rugs
- Medallion Rugs
- Patchwork Rugs
- Plush Rugs
- Purple Rugs
- Rose Rugs
- Round Floral Rugs
- Soft Area Rugs
- Textile Rugs
- Wool Rugs
- Almond Rugs
- Amethyst Rugs
- Beige Rugs
- Cerulean Rugs
- Charcoal Rugs
- Gray Rugs
- Saffron Rugs
- Surrealism Rugs
- Tan Rugs
- Verdigris Rugs
- Violet Rugs
- Yellow Rugs
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.