1920's Art Deco Robinson Ransbottom Art Pottery Black Ceramic Jardinier Handled Planter Urns - a Pair
This pair of two vintage 1920's art Deco Robinson Ransbottom Art Pottery black ceramic jardiniere handled planter urns are a ...
moreThis pair of two vintage 1920's art Deco Robinson Ransbottom Art Pottery black ceramic jardiniere handled planter urns are a very special and unique pair to add to your collection. Made in the 1920's in Roseville Ohio by the Robinson Ransbottom Pottery Company. The Art Deco style ceramic jardiniere planter urns feature tripod footed legs and double side handle details. The classic jardiniere style planters are Modern, bold, and impressively beautiful in the dark black satin glaze finish.
The Art Deco art pottery ceramic planter urns each measure 8 1/2" DIA X 6 1/2" H. They are in excellent vintage condition consistent with age, use, and light signs of handling. Please see photos for condition reference. They are now being offered here for an excellent price. less
- 8.5ʺW × 8.5ʺD × 6.5ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Very Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- They are in excellent vintage condition consistent with age, use, and light signs of handling. Please see photos for condition ... moreThey are in excellent vintage condition consistent with age, use, and light signs of handling. Please see photos for condition reference. less
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
DESIGN REVOLUTION in leawood, KS
- Super Seller 2018
DESIGN IS MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Fish Bowl Planters
- Urn Planters
- Art Deco Planters
- Ceramic Planters
- Elephant Planters
- Hanging Planters
- Large Ceramic Planters
- Indoor Planters
- Orchid Planters
- Rectangular Planters
- Terracotta Planters
- Succulent Planters
- Tall Planters
- Traditional Planters
- Wall Planters
- Black Planters
- Mexican Planters
- Arts and Crafts Planters
- Barrel Planters
- Outdoor Planters
- Large Outdoor Planters
- Large Planters
- Flower Planters
- Modern Planters
- Bulb Planters
- Planters in Kansas City
- Pottery Planters
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.