- Room Accents & Accessories
- Vessels & Vases
- French Ceramic Art Studio Pottery Sculpture Bow...
French Ceramic Art Studio Pottery Sculpture Bowl-Signed- France Mid Century Modern Pablo Picasso Cubist Figurative Deco Bird Dove
Offering a rare and stunning French Studio Art Pottery sculpture of a bird, made in the style of Pablo Picasso ...
moreOffering a rare and stunning French Studio Art Pottery sculpture of a bird, made in the style of Pablo Picasso, circa 1960s. This bird sculpture depicts a dove in a passive pose, most likely sitting on a body of water...thus the blue glaze. The dove paintings and sculptures were made famous by Pablo Picasso in the 1950s especially in France during the Mid Century.
This large organic modern bird sculpture or vessel is made completely of earthenware with wonderful cut-out- circles throughout the tail and the wing portion. The head is a very cubist abstract design of a doves head. The interior at the bottom has a heavy gorgeous aquamarine sea blue glaze. There are brown splattered glazes both on the interior and interior of the sculpture. The texture of the vessel has a ribbed pattern from being hand-made and also near the inscribed writing you can see where the artist used his finger tips to make a pattern and apply a thicker layer of clay. Signed in French on the outside of the vessel.
EXCELLENT CONDITION. No issues whatsoever...just perfect.
A great addition to a Pablo Picasso style art pottery collection or just a very unique table sculpture that will certainly strike up a conversation in any decor. less
- 15ʺW × 6.5ʺD × 5.5ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Very Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent Excellent less
- Abstract Expressionism
- Art Nouveau
- Boho Chic
- Folk Art
- French Country
- French Provincial
- Op Art
- Organic Modern
- Pop Art
- The School of Paris
- "Styled After"
- Pablo Picasso
- Place of Origin
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
Organic Modern Decor in MIami, FL
Mid Century and Organic Modern Decor
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- French Vases
- Art Nouveau Vases
- Blue and White Vases
- Mercury Glass Vases
- Floor Vases
- Blue Vases
- Greek Vases
- Tall Glass Vases
- Ceramic Vases
- Trumpet Vases
- Tall Floor Vases
- Tall Vases
- Wall Vases
- Peacock Vases
- Bud Vases
- Flower Vases
- Brown Vases
- Abstract Vases
- Boho Chic Vases
- French Country Vases
- Primitive Vases
- Blue Crystal Vases
- Large Glass Vases
- Shabby Chic Vases
- Vases in Miami
- Traditional Vases
- Lead Crystal Vases
- Contemporary Vases
- Glass Cylinder Vases
- Cylinder Vases
- Modern Vases
- Square Vases
- Tan Vases
- Decorative Vases
- Folk Art Vases
- Sculpture Materials Vases
- Earthenware Vases
- Clay Vases
- Minimalist Vases
- Pop Art Vases
- Pottery Vases
- Beige Vases
- Cubism Vases
- Organic Modern Vases
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.