- Room Accents & Accessories
- Decorative Bowls
- Antique Hand-forged Turkish Copper and Brass Bo...
Antique Hand-forged Turkish Copper and Brass Bowls - Set of 4
Wonderful set of four antique Turkish copper and brass bowls and pot. They are hand forged, hand incised with gorgeous ...
moreWonderful set of four antique Turkish copper and brass bowls and pot. They are hand forged, hand incised with gorgeous details and tinned. One small dervish bowl is brass. One footed bowl is copper. One bowl is copper and may be a grain measuring cup. And there is one baled small copper pot. All are in great antique condition and have beautiful age patina. We believe circa 1850s-1950s.
NOTE: Please check out all our other copper pieces we have listed as well.
This fabulous four-piece set of hand forged items are but a few pieces from a collection of antique Turkish copper we recently obtained. They are extremely well made and gorgeous. From research we believe them to be circa mid-1800s to mid-1900s. One is a small dervish bowl in brass with a beautiful incised design on its exterior and tinned on the inside. Another is copper and footed and incised simply with only horizontal lines. It is also tin-coated on its interior. The third bowl is copper and larger with a hand hammered and incised design even on its bottom. This one may be a grain measuring cup. It is tinned on its interior as well and on its exterior to highlight the details of the design. The last one is small copper pot with bale handle. They all would be wonderful on a kitchen shelf or in a display or book case. You must make them yours.
Brass Bowl Size – 1.5H x 3.75D Inches
Footed Copper Bowl Size – 2.75H x 4.75D Inches
Larger Copper Bowl Size – 2H x 5.25D Inches
Pot Size – 3.75H x 4.75D Inches 4.5H w/Bale
Weight – 2.2 Pounds All
Height – 10 Inches
Width – 10 Inches
Depth – 10 Inches
Weight – 6 Pounds
- 5ʺW × 5ʺD × 4ʺH
- Late 19th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- All are in great antique condition and have beautiful age patina. All are in great antique condition and have beautiful age patina. less
- Place of Origin
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Chris G. in Topeka, KS
- Super Seller 2018
13,000 square feet of high-style vintage furnishings, home décor, art & more! Warehouse 414 is ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.