1970's Vintage Quaderna Zanotta Superstudio 2600 Table
This product is no longer available.
The frame of the table is a honeycomb structure coated with Print white plastic coating with silk-screen printed black squares ...
moreThe frame of the table is a honeycomb structure coated with Print white plastic coating with silk-screen printed black squares. The table is characterized by simple and precise shapes. The entire surface, including the top and the legs is finished with the plastic coating and 3 cm squares. The Quaderna family consists of various furniture elements for around the house or office. Even though the Quaderna was designed in 1970, the pieces are as contemporary today as they were when first produced and fit nicely into any setting
This piece received immediate recognition and was awarded the golden medal at the M.I.A. International exhibition of 1971. The Quaderna table is exhibited in the following museums: israel museum, jerusalem museum. less
- 43.7ʺW × 43.7ʺD × 28.3ʺH
- Place of Origin
- Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Needs Restoration
- Condition Notes
This table has been used as an office conference table for approximately 20 years. it has some chips in the ...
moreThis table has been used as an office conference table for approximately 20 years. it has some chips in the surface laminate on some edges and corners. It also has some areas on the legs that show some de-lamination, two cracks on one edge, and some moron played tick-tack-tow. I have images of the primary condition issues.
I can provide more images, I have posted images for two of the three tables.
This is being sold by a business that is not a design business, and is being stored in a climate controlled office. less
- Table Base
- Table Shape
- Table Knee Clearance
- 24.75 inches
- Number of Leaves
Paul Sternglass, Addison Design in New York, NY
We are a graphic design and marketing agency
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- Contemporary Dining Tables
- Corner Dining Tables
- Distressed Dining Tables
- Expandable Dining Tables
- Extendable Dining Tables
- Farmhouse Dining Tables
- Folding Dining Tables
- High Dining Tables
- Modern Dining Tables
- Narrow Dining Tables
- New York Dining Tables
- Outdoor Dining Tables
- Oval Dining Tables
- Pedestal Dining Tables
- Reclaimed Wood Dining Tables
- Round Dining Tables
- Small Dining Tables
- Square Dining Tables
- Trestle Dining Tables
- White Dining Tables
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.