"Marilyn" by Andre De Dienes Taschen Hardcover Oversize Boxed Book
This Taschen Hardcover Oversized box with the look of a Kodak photographic paper box and it contains 2 illustrated books ...
moreThis Taschen Hardcover Oversized box with the look of a Kodak photographic paper box and it contains 2 illustrated books about Marilyn Monroe taken by photographer Andre De Dienes.
The oversized book "Marilyn" by Andre De Dienes is marked 5016 from a first edition of 20,000 books, printed and bound in Italy in June 2002. Underneath is the 2nd book in soft cover, illustrated by Andre De Dienes and Marilyn's story is presented in a type writer way.
In 1945, fashion photographer Andre de Dienes developed a relationship with an aspiring young model named Norma Jean Dougherty resulting in a brief engagement and a huge portfolio of stunning photographs which helped to launch her career as Marilyn Monroe. The entire relationship, including many private moments, is detailed in these secret memoirs, discovered when Monroe fans ravaged de Dienes home after his death in 1988.
Never before published, the memoirs tell a beautiful story of love and friendship from the point of view of someone who knew Marilyn intimately.
The fashion photographer and former fiance of Marilyn Monroe details his entire relationship with the star, including many private moments shared only between the two in his secret memoirs, which were discovered after his death in 1988.
- 16.2ʺW × 3.25ʺD × 19.25ʺH
- 2000 - 2009
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
Good condition of the box, some wear and tear outside of the box on the edges, it is made to ...
moreGood condition of the box, some wear and tear outside of the box on the edges, it is made to look like a worn large format film box...
The bookstore in very good condition, the satin strap to pull the two books out of their moorings has ripped. It now works for the two books individually rather than is tandem.. less
- Place of Origin
- North America
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
Santarella in Forest Grove, PA
Obsessed with Art & Design from an early age, among my earliest memories is overnights at ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.