Late 19th Century Antique Spool Turned Desk Etagere
Victorian furniture might not go down in history as the coolest, but the spool furniture might prove to be the ...
moreVictorian furniture might not go down in history as the coolest, but the spool furniture might prove to be the exception.
This desk shelf combo is a classic piece that exudes timeless elegance.
I see this against a backdrop of a colorful wallpaper or offset by art and photography along a gallery wall. The dimensions make it large enough to be functional and portable so it can move with your needs and easily from room to room.
Shelves have a depth of 7 1/4” and the unit is one piece. The shelves do not detach from the desk.
The piece features 2 drawers that have dove tailed joints.
Condition is very good. The finish is scuffed a bit on the left side of tabletop and there is a hairline crack on the right side of the tabletop as well as on the left side of the table. All 3 are very slight and are referenced in the photos. No other signs of previous repairs and the appearance is very nice for the age. less
- 30.25ʺW × 17ʺD × 65.5ʺH
- Late 19th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- The tabletop has a few scuffs mostly on left side and there is a hairline crack on the right side ... moreThe tabletop has a few scuffs mostly on left side and there is a hairline crack on the right side of the top. Another faint hairline crack on left side. less
- Table Shape
- Table Knee Clearance
- 22.5 inches
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
lilibet design in Oakland, CA
Home decor for those who can't be bothered with TSA. My sense of style ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.