Burke Fiberglass #103 Shell Chairs With Padded Seats Set of 5 Mid Century Modern
Awesome set of five mid-century modern Burke #103 fiberglass shell side chairs with multicolored vinyl padded seats in turquoise, coral ...
moreAwesome set of five mid-century modern Burke #103 fiberglass shell side chairs with multicolored vinyl padded seats in turquoise, coral and green. They are in wonderful vintage condition apart from one turquoise chair which has a cut in the original vinyl upholstery. Circa 1960s.
Turquoise, coral, and green. The colors on the padded seats of these fabulous white fiberglass Burke shell chairs. This set of five are all original with nylon glides on their white painted metal legs. And, they are each marked with the large Burke B, Burke Inc. Dallas, Texas 103. Burke Inc. made these chairs in the style of Saarinen’s tulip chair or Eames fiberglass shell chairs as a more affordable options for the masses. But, they made them with changes and enhancement that made them become collectable in their own right. Again, as an affordable option but with lots of style and sass.
This set will look fabulous anywhere you decide to use them whether in a breakfast nook, dining room, great room, family room, or rec room. And, whether you have a mid-century modern home or an industrial loft. Just make them yours.
Height – 33 Inches
Width – 19 Inches
Depth – 19.5 Inches
Seat Height – 19 Inches
Inside Seat Width – 17 Inches
Inside Seat Depth – 17.5 Inches
Inside Back Height – 14 Inches
Weight – 13.2 Pounds Each
Height – 45 Inches
Width – 45 Inches
Depth – 30 Inches
Weight – 168 Pounds
- 19ʺW × 19.5ʺD × 33ʺH
- Mid 20th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- They are in wonderful vintage condition apart from one turquoise chair which has a cut in the original vinyl upholstery. They are in wonderful vintage condition apart from one turquoise chair which has a cut in the original vinyl upholstery. less
- Burke, Inc.
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Seat Height
- 19.0 inches
- Seat Interior Depth
- 17.5 inches
- Seat Interior Width
- 17.0 inches
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Chris G. in Topeka, KS
- Super Seller 2018
13,000 square feet of high-style vintage furnishings, home décor, art & more! Warehouse 414 is ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Mid-Century Modern Dining Chairs
- Farmhouse Dining Chairs
- Swivel Dining Chairs
- Vinyl Dining Chairs
- Metal Dining Chairs
- Green Dining Chairs
- Folding Dining Chairs
- White Dining Chairs
- Round Back Dining Chairs
- Danish Dining Chairs
- Upholstered Dining Chairs
- High Back Dining Chairs
- Modern Dining Chairs
- Rolling Dining Chairs
- Pink Dining Chairs
- Comfortable Dining Chairs
- Black Outdoor Dining Chairs
- Outdoor Dining Chairs
- Tufted Dining Chairs
- Orange Dining Chairs
- Dining Chairs with Arms
- Tall Dining Chairs
- Turquoise Dining Chairs
- Rattan Outdoor Dining Chairs
- Reupholstered Dining Chairs
- Modern Outdoor Dining Chairs
- Outdoor Wood Dining Chairs
- Textile Dining Chairs
- White Outdoor Dining Chairs
- Fiberglass Dining Chairs
- Paint Dining Chairs
- Peach Dining Chairs
- Plastic Dining Chairs
- Teak Outdoor Dining Chairs
- Upholstery Dining Chairs
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.