C1830 Mahogany Classical Secretary Desk
The best quality mahogany secretary desk c1830 from a high level cabinet shop in America. Incredible book matched veneer, book ...
moreThe best quality mahogany secretary desk c1830 from a high level cabinet shop in America. Incredible book matched veneer, book matching in a continuous flow from top to bottom. This is possibly the work of Edward & Cyrus Baldwin New York City c1835 who specialized in Grecian architectural styles.
The secretary desk is of the highest quality craftsmanship:
fine handout dovetails, mahogany secondary wood
mitred mullions on doors, all original wavy glass, 6 panels per door, top panel with arch
original brasses and hardware, reverse tapered columns, waterleaf carving on door corners
interior backboards are mahogany veneer
The secretary desk comes in three sections. Overall size is 92" high, 44" wide, the base is 24" deep and the top is 14" deep. The finish is the original shellac, it has been cleaned and alga mated. The billiard cloth is original (fair condition) it can easily be upgraded to a tooled leather surface. less
- 44ʺW × 24ʺD × 92ʺH
- Early 19th Century
- American Classical
- Very Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- incredible condition for all original item which has been properly cleaned and preserved, the window putty was replaced as most ... moreincredible condition for all original item which has been properly cleaned and preserved, the window putty was replaced as most was dried out, this was painted a brown color to blend with antique less
- Table Shape
- Other (unique shapes)
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Quaboag Antiques in Palmer, MA
A large group shop established in 1982 by Lorraine and David Braskie. Located only 10 ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Adjustable Desks
- Antique Desks
- Antique School Desks
- Art Desks
- Boston Secretary Desks
- Brass Secretary Desks
- Butcher Block Desks
- Campaign Desks
- Computer Desks
- Corner Desks
- Curved Desks
- Desks with Drawers
- Desks with Hutch
- Desks with Shelves
- Desks with Storage
- Floating Desks
- Fold Down Desks
- Folding Desks
- Large Desks
- Long Desks
- Mahogany Desks
- Mahogany Secretary Desks
- Metal Desks
- Metal Secretary Desks
- Modular Desks
- Oak Desks
- Office Desks
- Purple Secretary Desks
- Reclaimed Wood Desks
- Simple Desks
- Small Desks
- Tall Desks
- Traditional Secretary Desks
- Vanity Desks
- Wood Desks
- Wood Secretary Desks
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.