Tramp Art - Hand Carved Whimsys
Tramp Art is a whimsical folk art chain whittled from one continuous piece of wood also called the wanderer's art ...
moreTramp Art is a whimsical folk art chain whittled from one continuous piece of wood also called the wanderer's art form.
The tramp was a wanderer, but he was not a worker.
Most tramps lived by their wits, some by petty thievery and begging, some by robbery.
Includes all 5 Whimsys, sizes are: (Height x Depth x Width)
7 1/2 x 1 x 7/8
6 1/2 x 5/8 x 5/8
4 x 3/4 x 3/4
4 x 1/2 x 1
6 3/4 x 1/2 x 1/2 less
- 7.5ʺW × 1ʺD × 0.88ʺH
- Folk Art
- Place of Origin
- North America
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Minor imperfections. Minor imperfections. less
- Art Subject
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Towne Palm Springs in Palm Springs, CA
Brandon Hoskins and Stephen Wilson have rich and varied design backgrounds in architectural restoration, interior ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Angel Sculptures
- Aphrodite Sculptures
- Bas Relief Sculptures
- Bear Sculptures
- Buddha Sculptures
- Bust Sculptures
- Cat Sculptures
- Classical Sculptures
- Cubist Sculptures
- Dragon Sculptures
- Eagle Sculptures
- Egyptian Sculptures
- Elephant Sculptures
- Folk Art Sculpture
- Geometric Sculptures
- Greek Sculptures
- Hand Sculptures
- Heart Sculptures
- Horse Sculptures
- Indian Sculptures
- Lion Sculptures
- Lotus Sculptures
- Metal Wall Sculptures
- Mobile Sculptures
- Nude Sculptures
- Owl Sculptures
- Relief Sculptures
- Roman Sculptures
- Sound Sculptures
- Surrealist Sculptures
- Tan Sculpture
- Tree Sculptures
- Venus Sculptures
- Wire Sculptures
- Wolf Sculptures
- Wood Sculpture
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.