- Casegoods & Storage
- Wall-Mounted Shelving
- Poul Cadovius Cado Butterfly Teak Wood Shelves ...
Poul Cadovius Cado Butterfly Teak Wood Shelves - Set of 2
Extremely scarce original Butterfly shelves in teak wood. The decorative shelves were designed in 1963 by Poul Cadovius for Cado ...
moreExtremely scarce original Butterfly shelves in teak wood. The decorative shelves were designed in 1963 by Poul Cadovius for Cado.
Beautiful, sculptural and functional. These clean-lined, minimalist shelves can be hung butterfly-style as shown or at a right angle.
There is some white paint along the back where it was mounted. One tab is missing. Besides that it is excellent condition for age/use.
The shelf is perfect for storage of small items, such as keys, cell phones, jewelry, etc., but it also works well as an exciting and alternative wall decoration.
Poul Cadovius designed the shelf in 1958, and actually it was developed a little bit by coincidence, when he was experimenting with some steel plates, which were left from the production of the award winning Ultra shelf from 1957. He tried to bend the steel plates in different ways, and suddenly he was standing with a fine little butterfly shaped shelf in the hand. To begin with, the shelf was made in colour painted steel and veneered steel. Later on, it was launched in solid wood.
Additional photos gladly supplied upon request.
Shipping / Other Items / More Pictures ---
Thank you for looking at our listings and please browse through our other items.
We appreciate your interest. We will gladly supply additional photos, so please ask
to see them if you'd like. And if you have any questions, please contact
We will always strive to offer you the
best shipping prices we can. We will gladly combine shipping costs for more than
whenever possible and we will work with you on alternative shipping and delivery
If you're interested in this item, we are happy to check alternative shipping
costs for you, please let us know before purchasing, thanks
Regarding this item:
We can possibly arrange delivery to parts of Arizona, as well as parts
California, including Palm Springs, Pasadena, the Central Coast of California,
and San Diego.
We will do everything we can to find you the most economic and preferred
shipping method less
- 11.5ʺW × 7ʺD × 11.5ʺH
- Mid 20th Century
- Danish Modern
- Poul Cadovius
- Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
There is some white paint along the back where it was mounted. Besides that it is excellent for age/use ...
moreThere is some white paint along the back where it was mounted. Besides that it is excellent for age/use.
Missing - one of the small tabs along the edge. It still functions and can still be hung on the wall, utilizing the one tab, or perhaps you may find another tab.
Normal wear to the wood commensurate with age and use. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
We Love Lucite in Scottsdale, AZ
Here you will find quality items that we personally select for their rarity and ‘wow ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.