Egyptian Wooden Brass Decorated Camel Stool With White Naugahyde Cushion
Vintage Egyptian camel saddle / stool, the wood stand embellished with brass toned repoussé and chasing thin metal medallions that include ...
moreVintage Egyptian camel saddle / stool, the wood stand embellished with brass toned repoussé and chasing thin metal medallions that include camels, pyramids and a profile portrait of Nefertiti. A subtle pyramid of rounded bronzed nailheads surround each gold medallion that are embedded at the foot of each leg. A white removable faux leather / naugahyde cushion that has a custom fit to the notched seat of the saddle has a zipper on one side presumably to replace the foam cushion inside.
The chair which can serve nicely as an ottoman is designed to be collapsable presumably to make it easier to travel with (on a camel?) Rawhide shoestring style straps are used as bindings that wrap the joints of the chair to hold it together when it is not folded. less
- 21ʺW × 14ʺD × 15ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
This chair is designed to weather the outdoors, weigh as little as possible, and its purpose is to take a ...
moreThis chair is designed to weather the outdoors, weigh as little as possible, and its purpose is to take a lot of abuse. This chair has been heavily used and is scratched and gouged and nicked throughout but mainly at the bottom of the legs where shoe heels have taken their anger out at its modest feet just below the adorned area. When that happens it's time to re-stain and re-paint and that's been done recently.
The smooth white naugahyde \ vinyl cushion is in outstanding condition with minimal scratches that normally are rife in a vintage item like this. There are no tears or rips of any kind. less
- Place of Origin
- Middle East
- Gold Leaf
- Seat Height
- 15.0 inches
- Seat Interior Depth
- 13.0 inches
- Seat Interior Width
- 19.0 inches
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Palm Springs Regency in Desert Hot Springs, CA
We curate iconic vintage decor and furnishings that are: - Priced to sell at below market ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 4Ask the Seller / View All
- Tufted Leather Ottomans
- Cowhide Ottomans
- Round Ottomans
- Pouf Ottomans
- Velvet Ottomans
- Large Ottomans
- Upholstered Ottomans
- Oversized Ottomans
- Bench Ottomans
- Round Leather Ottomans
- Round Tufted Ottomans
- Coffee Table Ottomans
- Zebra Ottomans
- Cocktail Ottomans
- Fur Ottomans
- Square Ottomans
- Traditional Ottomans and Footstools
- White Ottomans and Footstools
- Gold Ottomans and Footstools
- Outdoor Ottomans
- Storage Ottomans
- Table Ottomans
- Cube Ottomans
- Leather Ottomans and Footstools
- Tufted Ottomans
- Wood Ottomans and Footstools
- Ottomans with Trays
- Brass Ottomans and Footstools
- Small Ottomans
- Animal Skin Ottomans and Footstools
- Metal Ottomans and Footstools
- Ornamental and Decorative Materials Ottomans and Footstools
- Rolling Ottomans
- Bronze Ottomans and Footstools
- Islamic Ottomans and Footstools
- Moorish Ottomans and Footstools
- Moroccan Ottomans and Footstools
- Textile Ottomans and Footstools
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.